- Architects will, with our assistance, experience an improved technical and aesthetic dialogue with engineers, producers and building owners.
- Help architects to gain an insight into existing and future opportunities of white cement based products.
- Mediate innovative networks between architects, engineers, building owners, producers and influencers in general.
- Help architects to specify concrete applications to other parties in the building industry.
- Help and ensure that the architect’s original idea and intended quality is not lost in the following ‘heavy’ technical stages in the value chain.
- Create a dialogue and an understanding of the often very diverse concept of concrete quality, between architects/users on the one side and engineers/producers on the other side.
- Seminars, lectures and training of architects, to motivate increased use of white cement and new thinking for applications.
- Seminars, lectures and training of interdisciplinary networks of architects, engineers, influencers, agents and producers to, via networks, motivate and inspire them to develop entire segments and industries.
- Motivate and support architects to develop and see future cement based products.
- Motivate, plan and run workshops for architects, designers and students.